Rooibos tea vs green tea ( Weight loss Tea):
IS IT POSSIBLE TO SHRINK FAT CELLS?
What if I told you that there’s a way to physically shrink your fat cells? Infinite products and diet plans have promised as much, and more. But I’m about to reveal the strategy that has worked wonders for thousands of individuals worldwide pursuing the fat reduction.
It sounds too good to be true, right? Read on to search out for yourself.
Does tea help you lose weight?
Tea has a lot of advantages for the body, and even in the prevention of serious diseases. White, black and green tea are tested, talked about, and consumed for years on this basis, each with distinctive but valuable contributions to the body. More recently, red tea has been recognized as their equal, if not superior.
WHY RED TEA IS BETTER THAN GREEN AS A WEIGHT LOSS TEA!
Green tea has long been acknowledged for its health and wellness advantages, as well as weight loss assistance. The proof is positive. It’s true that green tea contains powerful Antioxidants. These elements contribute to minimizing health risks like cancer and cardiovascular disease. As a Weight Loss expert, it has been my primary goal to share practical tips and tricks for those pursuing optimal health.
- Several studies have shown that green tea doesn’t have an effect as a weight loss tea. For example, a study revealed in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition in 2009 found that green tea extract didn’t have an effect on the resting metabolic rate of twelve normal weight men.
- Meanwhile, a Cochrane Review of green tea research found that green tea led to only a little, statistically insignificant weight loss in overweight or obese adults. The review additionally noted that regular consumption of green tea did not facilitate individuals keep weight off.
- In addition to these alarming findings, there might be another problem. If you’re putting sugar into your green tea that might be a source of additional calories that you simply are not accounting for.
According to specialists, some people who are frequent tea drinkers may consume up to three hundred calories or more each day from sugar.
So what about Black tea?
- Black tea is actually “burnt green tea,” and it’s jam-packed with caffeine similar to regular green tea. Ingesting an excessive amount of caffeine can cause heart palpitations, nausea, vomit and “jittery” feelings.
- Even if you drink decaffeinated green or black tea, the decaffeination method destroys a lot of the natural ingredients. It makes more sense to drink a tea that naturally contains no caffeine (like the tea I’m going to reveal in exactly a moment).
- Another common drawback with black tea is that it’s usually taken with milk, which slows down the absorption rate of valuable antioxidants and polyphenols. Amazingly, skimmed milk slows this method down to a greater extent than whole milk.
Is rooibos tea good for you?
Rooibos tea, also called red tea, is equally high in antioxidants, however, sourced from completely different substances to that of green tea. The antioxidants contained in rooibos bush– Aspalathin and Nothofagin. These are relatively rare, and facilitate to regulate blood sugar, reduce excessive fat production, stress, and inhibit metabolic disorders. After the results of recent studies, alongside my very own findings associated with the major players in sustainable weight loss, I consider red tea a necessary.
Additionally, to prevent cardiovascular disease, diabetes, Alzheimers and more, it’s an accessible and effective answer to weight gain.
Is Rooibos caffeine free?
Unlike green tea, Rooibos weight loss tea doesn’t contain Caffeine, and thus drinking the blend at night won’t leave you restless. Another factor of its ultimate superiority is just – taste. The bitterness of green tea is commonly attributed to its high tannin content, which is less prevalent in red tea. Many health products don’t aim to bridge the gap between adults and young kids, but the pursuit of health is of equal importance for each demographics. This is why they have designed a recipe that caters to all or any ages and tastes, with the inclusion of a sweetened version of the recipe.
Red Rooibos tea benefits:
- Block uncontrollable hunger and cravings…
- Prevent mood changes and irritability caused by low blood sugar…
- Eliminate rebound weight gain triggered by skipping meals and…
- Boost energy levels with no daytime energy slumps…
Where to buy Weight loss Tea? (Red Tea Detox)
The Red Tea detox is a brand-new cleansing program that detoxifies the body and sheds pounds quickly and safely. It permits almost anyone to lose 14lbs of weight in only 14 days.
Based on over a decade of analysis spanning over five hundred medical studies as well as nearly 3 years of real-world testing, this program has the results – and the science – to back it up.
Liz Swann Miller, the creator of The Red Tea detox, is a six-time popular author with over ten years of expertise as an active naturopath (ND).
She discovered the unique recipe for this energizing tea, the foundation of the program, throughout her travels deep into the center of Africa. And best of all, the ingredients are so common that you can find these in nearly any store.
Reproduced here for the first time in the Western world, The Red Tea detox passes on the formula for this incredible tea in the form of a completely digital product, making it accessible to customers in a flash.
This comprehensive book has 3 different sections:
This portion of The Red Tea detox outlines the importance of
- detoxifying the body before weight loss efforts,
- why toxins can hold your metabolism back,
- and the overall advantages of a red tea cleansed system for both the body and mind.
What’s more, it outlines very well which energy-rich foods can assist you to burn fat quicker than ever before.
The exercise section is intended to complement the diet portion of The Red Tea detox. It consists of a range of supercharged exercises that may facilitate melt body fat even quicker. As well as the metabolism-boosting diet, these fast and effective routines have the potential to almost double the weight loss results.
Willpower, Motivation, and Mindset:
This third section delves into some of the foremost common myths about willpower. And how actually understanding the underlying realities of motivation can revolutionize your weight loss – and your life. It’s an important part of this program and, for many, has helped them slim down quickly.
These 3 components combined create one of the foremost comprehensive and easy-to-use detoxification programs so far. Individuals all over the globe are already using it to lose weight quickly and easily while living a healthier and happier life along the way.
To know more about Red Tea Detox watch this video presentation – Click here
So, what do you people think which is the best weight loss tea? Let’s discuss in the comment section.